Mosaic Selection Report with Complimentary Candidate Feedback Report
The Mosaic Selection Report is developed by our sister company, Mosaic Assessments Ltd. The Mosaic Objective Personality Tasks (OPT) approach offers a new and innovative approach to personality assessment. It provides key advantages over the traditional personality questionnaire approach:
- Measures personality directly rather than asking people what they think they are like. This is more accurate as individuals cannot fake or massage their responses; also, we do not need to be concerned about people having ‘blind spots’.
- One of the tasks is a short questionnaire, so the report also compares how people see themselves against their true measured personality. Having both information is extremely illuminating and useful. To support selection, it can identify those who are likely to over-sell and under-sell themselves at interview. Therefore, interviewers can adjust their approaches appropriately when dealing with the candidate. For personal development it is extremely powerful to support individuals to explore and understand the areas where the two sources of personality information do not stack up.
The 8 short Mosaic tasks measures the BIG 5 personality traits and 20 personality scales. The assessment takes about 1 hour to complete and can be completed in multiple visits if preferred.
Benefits of the Mosaic Selection Report:
- Online completion on any device
- Direct measure of personality/behaviours for accuracy
- Mosaic, the only assessment that compares self-report with direct measure of personality/ behaviours
- Report focused on 12 vital Management and Professional competences
- Powerful selection solution to support effective competence-based interviewing
- Reports quickly available on completion of the tasks
- A complimentary Candidate Feedback Report is provided. This can be passed onto the candidate once selection decisions are finalised.
Format of the Mosaic Selection Report
This report provides:
- Self-Perception accuracy i.e. based on the self-report questionnaire we report on how accurate they have rated themselves, so do they over-estimate or under-estimate their strengths.
- Capacity for Cognitive Complexity: The tasks also measure capacity as well as personality. How able and confident is the individual with complexity?
- The candidate’s potential on 12 popular Management and Professional Competencies is provided. Each Competency potential page has:
- The personality scales that map on to the competence.
- Interview questions that cover the areas that require probing for the candidate.
The Selection report provides information on the following 12 key competences which have been researched to be vital for management and professional roles:
- Leading Others
- Achievement Focussed
- Change & Adaptability
- Analysing Information
- Working with People
- Principles & Values
- Continual Learning
- Decision Making
Understand your role as some competences may be more or less important.
There are no reviews yet.