The Expert Report (Leadership Selection) is designed to help assessment experts and recruitment professionals understand the full picture of a potential leader’s personality. It is particularly suited to high stakes selection as the Mosaic assessment is difficult for candidates to ‘fake’ and the reports will highlight for further exploration any discrepencies between the way the candidate views themselves and their objective score. The report is ideal as the basis for carrying out a validation interview with each leadership candidate, writing personality assessment reports and / or briefing the hiring manager, recruitment professional or final interview panel.
Benefits of the Mosaic Expert Report (Leadership Selection):
- Online completion on any device.
- A direct measure of personality/behaviours using tasks.
- The only assessment that compares self-report with direct measure of personality/ behaviours – this highlights possible blind-spots and likely ‘faking’.
- The only assessment to objectively measure leadership derailers.
- Report focused on the big-5 personality traits and 12 vital Management and Professional competencies.
Format of the Mosaic Expert Report (Leadership Selection)
This report provides:
- Self-Perception accuracy i.e. based on the self-report questionnaire we report on how accurate they have rated themselves, so do they over-estimate or under-estimate their strengths.
- Capacity for Cognitive Complexity: The tasks also measure capacity as well as personality. How able and confident is the individual with complexity?
- The report provides a full Big-5 personality profile with the 20 associated personality scales that load onto the big-5.
- Leadership derailers: Feelings of Superiority; Potential to Maniupate; Low Empathy; Impulsive Acts.
- Situational Leadership style.
- The candidate’s potential/preference on 12 popular Management and Professional Competencies is provided as well as a breakdown of the personality scales that map onto each competence.
The Expert Report provides information on the following 12 key competences which have been researched to be vital for management and professional roles:
- Leading Others
- Achievement Focussed
- Change & Adaptability
- Analysing Information
- Working with People
- Principles & Values
- Continual Learning
- Decision Making