The Mosaic Safety Leadership Report supports the development of Safety Leadership roles. It is aimed at any leader (and leadership team) who works in a safety-critical environment.
The report highlights potential strengths and concerns of the leadership team personality profile. Alongside the safety leadership reports we can also provide a workforce survey that measures safety leadership performance in our 9 competency areas.
Benefits of the Mosaic Safety Leadership Report:
- Based on leading-edge safety leadership research
- Measures 9 key Safety Leadership competencies around effective collaboration, psychological safety and the proactive management of risks.
- Online completion on any device
- Direct measure of personality/behaviours for accuracy
- Mosaic, the only assessment that compares self-report with direct measure of personality/ behaviours
- Powerful selection and development solution
- Reports quickly available on completion of the tasks
Format of the Mosaic Safety Leadership Report
This report provides:
- Self-Perception accuracy i.e. based on the self-report questionnaire we report on how accurate they have rated themselves, so do they over-estimate or under-estimate their strengths.
- 9 specially researched Safety Leadership Competencies.
Each Competency potential page has:
- The level of preference the individual has for that competence;
- the personality measures that map on to the competence;
- the likely strengths and areas of concern;
- ‘blind spots’ & blockers identified and;
- related development tips
At the end of the report there is a graph of likely natural Safety Leadership Role preferences.
Safety Leadership Competences:
Find out more about our Safety Leadership model here
- Inspiring Trust
- Seeking the Wider Picture
- Reacting Constructively
- Coping with Risk
- Engaging Others
- Humble Coaching
- Generating an Open Culture
- Innovating Solutions
- Proactive Action