This Mosaic Personal Development Report is for use with any employee who would like to develop both personally and as a professional. The report is unique in that it offers insight to the individual thay goes beyond what they already know about themself.
Benefits of the Mosaic Personal Development Report:
- Online completion on any device
- Direct measure of personality/ behaviours for accuracy and insight
- highlights blind spots – the only assessment that compares self-report with direct measure of personality/ behaviours
- Report focused on 12 vital Management and Professional competences
- Powerful development solution to support an individual with effective on-going development
- Reports quickly available on completion of the tasks
Format of the Mosaic Personal Development Report
This report provides:
- Self-Perception accuracy i.e. based on the self-report questionnaire we report on how accurate they have rated themselves, so do they over-estimate or under-estimate their strengths.
- The report provides a full Big-5 personality profile with the associated personality scales that load onto the Big-5.
- Then a Competency Potential Profile is presented based on 12 key competences suitable for management and professional roles.
- Development Tips are provided based on the competences.
The report provides information on the following 12 key competences which have been researched to be vital for management and professional roles:
- Leading Others
- Achievement Focussed
- Change & Adaptability
- Analysing Information
- Working with People
- Principles & Values
- Continual Learning
- Decision Making
For the specific role some competences may be more or less important.