The Mosaic Candidate Report is provided free with any of our selection reports: Expert Report Leadership Selection, Expert Report Selection, Interview Report Leadership, and Interview Report. We do this as it is good practice to be transparent with candidates about their personality data and we want to encourage recruiters to do this. Our candidate report can also be used as a simpler alternative to our personal development report as it offers feedback and tips on personality traits (without the additional competency information).
Benefits of the Mosaic Candidate Report:
- Online completion on any device
- Direct measure of personality/ behaviours for accuracy and insight
- highlights blind spots – the only assessment that compares self-report with direct measure of personality/ behaviours
- Powerful development tips to support an individual with effective on-going development
- Reports quickly available on completion of the tasks
Format of the Mosaic Personal Development Report
This report provides:
- Self-Perception accuracy i.e. based on the self-report questionnaire we report on how accurate individuals have rated themselves, so do they over-estimate or under-estimate their strengths.
- The report provides a full Big-5 personality profile with the associated 20 personality scales that load onto the Big-5.
- Development Tips are provided based on the personality traits.
- Capacity for Complexity scales.