The Interview Report: Leadership is designed for the recruitment of Leaders e.g. final interview stage. It is particularly suited to high stakes selection as the assessment is difficult for candidates to “fake”. The report provides a personality assessment score and tailored interview questions for each of 12 key leadership competencies. The hiring manager or interview panel can use the report to pinpoint strengths and any areas of concern to explore during the interview. This includes any discrepancies between how the candidate views themselves (questionnaire score) and their objective tasks’ score.”
Benefits of the Mosaic Interview Report – Leadership:
- Online completion on any device
- Direct measure of personality/behaviours for accuracy
- The only assessment that compares self-report with a direct measure of personality/ behaviours
- Tailored interview questions focused on 12 vital Management and Professional competencies
- Provides an identification of preferred leadership style
- Assesses (objectively) the risk of various leadership derailers
- Powerful selection solution to support effective competency-based interviewing
- Reports quickly available on completion of the tasks
- A complimentary Candidate Feedback Report is provided. This can be passed onto the candidate once selection decisions are finalised.
Format of the Mosaic Interview Report : Leadership
This report provides:
- Self-Perception accuracy i.e. based on the self-report questionnaire we report on how accurately they have rated themselves, so do they over-estimate or under-estimate their strengths?
- Capacity for Cognitive Complexity: The tasks also measure capacity as well as personality. How able and confident is the individual with complexity?
- The candidate’s potential on 12 popular Management and Professional Competencies is provided. Each Competency potential page has:
- The personality scales that map on to the competency.
- Interview questions that cover the areas that require probing for the candidate.
- An identification of preferred leadership style and the pros and cons of this style.
- Leadership derailer scores and the degree of risk associated with each of these.
The Selection report provides information on the following 12 key competences which have been researched to be vital for management and professional roles:
- Leading Others
- Achievement Focussed
- Change & Adaptability
- Analysing Information
- Working with People
- Principles & Values
- Continual Learning
- Decision Making
It can be helpful for the hiring manager or interview panel to decide in advance of the interview on the most important competencies for the role.